Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Self introduction (for the second time and have been revised)

  My name is Min. I am 19 years old. Now I am studying at Chang-Gung University. Chang-Gung University is a good school in Linkou. It's very different from my old school no matter in system or apparatus, even the general mood of study. This is why I would like to decide to have a transfer exam, even I may have more pressure in study. Because I believe in my future work, I will have better development.
  Nursing is a professional subject, and also an arduous job. I had been in hospital for one week when I was 16 years old. During that week, I met a very nice nurse. I don't know what name she is, and where she is now, but I thank her a lot. I can accept and learn in Nursing, even as my future career, that's because of her attitude while facing the complaint.
  Besides, I'm the oldest children in my family. From childhood, I was warned to take good care of my younger brothers and sister. And now because my parents must take care of the whole family, a big family--my great-grandmother, grandparents, my brothers, sister, themselves, and I--looks increasingly old and the increasingly haggard. So, I want to study more technical ability to cater for their care, and more people who need to be taken care of. I want to be a good nurse as that I have met.

No comments: