Monday, October 22, 2007

Free Writing

Today is Wednesday,10/17. Now I am in the English class, and think for a article. I have a lot of problem about this class. Just like writing some sentences, spelling some words, doing a speech in English, and so on. So I have study hardly! By the way, I also have a little problems about my classmate near by my seat. She always says something that I can’t understand! However, I am a nice guy and I really want to get along with her... Now I have a more bigger problem, that's... it's 12:05 now! why the teacher still speaks!? I am hungry now... today I wake up so late that I have no time to have my breakfast, so I decide to have my lunch just the class have over.





oh...I don't know who continue writes the article...it's so funny...
But I promise that I only do the first sentence....
And the continue writer is so competent that I want to..........that's a secret!

No comments: